Established in 2017, Healthy Roots Medicine (HRM) core mission is to provide patients with effective treatments that support whole health choices for acute and chronic health conditions.
Healthy Roots Medicine, led by Dr. Jafari, provides acupuncture, herbal medicine, and clinical hypnotherapy to address our patient’s diverse healthcare needs, which range from chronic pain to general wellness. Our treatment process is patient-centered and driven by the patient’s desire to achieve long-term wellness rooted in healthy choices for their mind, body, and spirit.
Our mission is the education of possibilities for healthy living through holistic, time-honored treatments that help patients:
- find lasting solutions to acute and chronic health conditions;
- take less prescription medication containing adverse side-effects; and
- experience effective gentle results that don’t require surgery.
- Listen, we will listen to our patients, their health challenges and their wellness goals;
- Time, we will take time to prepare a treatment plan designed to uniquely address the needs of each patient;
- Commitment, we are committed to our patient’s treatment plan and will continue to revisit and revise the plan as our patients progress; and
- Partnership, we will partner with our patients to develop a treatment plan that aligns with their desired changes in health, lifestyle, and habits that are realistic and attainable.
We promise to be present. It’s that simple, our patient’s health, wellness goals, and challenges are why we are here. Being present means, we are mindfully focused on the patient’s needs — this is the hallmark of our treatment process.